Here are a few things to do in Centreville, VA:
- Visit the Sully Historic Site, a 1794 plantation house that was home to the Northern Virginia’s prominent Fairfax family.
- Explore the Bull Run Regional Park, which offers hiking and biking trails, fishing, and picnicking opportunities.
- Take a trip to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, which features an extensive collection of aircraft and spacecraft.
- Visit the Centreville farmers market, held every Saturday from May to October, and enjoy fresh produce, baked goods, and local crafts.
- Take a stroll through the Centreville Park, which offers playgrounds, sports fields, and beautiful gardens.
- Take a drive to the Manassas National Battlefield Park, which was the site of two major Civil War battles.
- Visit the Chantilly National Golf and Country Club for a round of golf.
- Have a meal at one of the local restaurants like Old Towne Grill, India Bazaar and Grill, or Korean House.
This list is not exhaustive, there are many other things to do and explore in Centreville, VA.
If you want to go to the Sully Historic Site it is located at, 3650 Historic Sully Way, Chantilly, VA 20151.