Clifton, VA is served by Fairfax County Public Schools. Some of the schools in Clifton include:
- Clifton Elementary School
- Union Mill Elementary School
- Centreville High School
- Robinson Secondary School
- Liberty Middle School
This is not an exhaustive list and there may be other schools in the area. To find a complete list of schools in Clifton and the surrounding area, you can visit the Fairfax County Public Schools website.
Clifton Elementary School is located at, 13611 Springstone Dr, Clifton, VA 2012
Clifton, VA is a census-designated place in Fairfax County, Virginia. According to the United States Census Bureau, the population of Clifton was 1,622 as of the 2010 census. The racial makeup of the CDP was:
- 83.6% White
- 7.9% African American
- 3.2% Asian
- 0.2% Native American
- 1.7% from other races
- 3.4% from two or more races.
The median age in Clifton, VA is 40.7 years old. The gender makeup of the CDP was:
- 51.2% male
- 48.8% female
It’s worth noting that these are data from 2010 census, it might have changed in the recent years.
Clifton is located in Fairfax County, which has many parks and recreational areas that may be of interest. Some of the popular parks in Fairfax County include:
- Bull Run Regional Park, which offers hiking trails, picnic areas, and a visitors center with exhibits on the area’s natural and cultural history.
- Burke Lake Park, which features a 208-acre lake with a marina, fishing and boating, mini-golf, an 18-hole golf course, and a miniature train ride.
- Fountainhead Regional Park, which offers hiking trails, horseback riding, fishing, and boating.
- Huntley Meadows Park, which features a 1,500-acre wetland with hiking trails, a visitor center, and a variety of wildlife.
- Riverbend Park, which offers hiking trails, picnic areas, and access to the Potomac River for fishing and boating.
You can check the Fairfax County Park Authority website for more information about these and other parks in the area.