Green Valley, Arlington VA

Comments are off for this post.

Green Valley is a neighborhood located in the city of Alexandria, Virginia, in the United States. It is situated in the western part of the city and is bounded by King Street to the north, I-395 to the east, Seminary Road to the south, and Jordan Street to the west.

Green Valley is a predominantly residential area with a mix of townhouses, single-family homes, and apartment buildings. The neighborhood has a diverse population, with a mix of cultures and ethnicities represented.

Green Valley is known for its close proximity to major transportation routes, including I-395 and the King Street Metro station, which provides access to the Blue and Yellow Metro lines. The neighborhood also has several parks and recreational facilities, including the Chinquapin Park Recreation Center and the nearby Holmes Run Park.

In recent years, Green Valley has undergone revitalization efforts, with new developments and businesses being established in the area. The neighborhood has become a popular destination for young professionals and families seeking affordable housing options in the city of Alexandria.

Here are some statistics about Green Valley based on data from the United States Census Bureau:

  1. Population: According to the most recent census data from 2020, Green Valley has a population of 5,562 people.
  2. Demographics: Green Valley is a diverse neighborhood, with a mix of ethnicities and races represented. Approximately 44% of the population is Black or African American, 31% is White, 13% is Hispanic or Latino, and 9% is Asian.
  3. Housing: The median home value in Green Valley is $429,900, which is higher than the national median. Approximately 44% of the housing units in the neighborhood are owner-occupied, while the remaining 56% are rented.
  4. Income: The median household income in Green Valley is $90,200, which is higher than the national median. Approximately 21% of the population lives below the poverty line.
  5. Education: Approximately 37% of the population in Green Valley has a bachelor’s degree or higher, which is higher than the national average. The neighborhood is home to several schools, including John Adams Elementary School and Francis C. Hammond Middle School.

Comments are closed.

Window Tinting, Car Wraps, Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coating | Locksmith Near Me | Car Detailing Leads | Air Duct Cleaning Leads & Marketing | Dog Walker DC | Google Business Profile | Facebook | TikTok | YouTube | Instagram
About Us | Reviews | Contact Us | Pictures
Directions: If you're coming from Washington, DC take the 14th St NW to I-395 S exit. Continue on I-395 S to Springfield. Take exit 1B. Continue on VA-644 W/Old Keene Mill Rd to your destination in West Springfield.
Directions: If you're coming from Manassas, VA. Drive from VA-612 and VA-645 to West Springfield. Head south on Grant Ave toward Center St, turn left onto Wellington Rd, continue onto VA-294 E, use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto VA-612, turn right onto Maple Branch Rd, Turn right onto VA-645, turn right onto Burke Rd, turn right onto VA-638/Rolling Rd, turn right at Grigsby Dr, turn left.